The 10MF2 Electronic Fish-Measurement Board
The 10MF2 shares the same enclosure and features of the 10MF1, but augments the user-interface with a more powerful processor, WiFi capabilities and full-color, 8″ display (both 10MF models feature sunlight readable displays).
10MF2 Electronic Fish Measuring Board
• 1 meter measuring length.
• 1 millimeter accuracy.
• 10+ hour battery.
• Full-color 8” AMOLED display (sunlight readable).
• Built-in audio and LED signal flashes to user for completed records.
• Audio over Bluetooth for use with headsets / earphones.
• Spoken-word data-entry confirmation.
• Extremely rugged housing made of roto-molded plastic.
• Waterproof to IP-67 standards.
• Large, stable measuring surface holds lots of critters.
• Internal memory sufficient to store 100K+ fish records between uploads to your PC.
• Easily transfer your fish-data to your PC in CSV format over WiFi, Bluetooth wireless or USB.
• Waterproof connector for USB and power hook-up.
• Wireless-Data-Collection ready (Bluetooth and Wifi)
• Compatible with FEED and your custom, PC database program.
• Customized fields and functionality are remote-programmable onto the EMB (no shipping your board).
• Easily customized faceplate key arrangement and length/ruler decal key arrangement, to match your processes.
• Dimensions and weight: 145cm long x 38cm wide x 17cm tall, 10.5kg. (57” long x 15” wide x 7” tall, 23lbs.)