The 10MF1 Electronic Fish-Measurement Board
The 10MF1 has reached end-of-life and is no longer produced. We still support it however, so if you own one and need repairs, please contact us.
The new DCS5 replaces all other models as of 2019. The DCS5 line has many of the same features (and lots of new ones), plus it’s highly configurable and lower in cost. You can check them out right here.
- 1 meter measuring length.
- 1 millimeter accuracy.
- 10 hour+ battery.
- Black on green alphanumeric display (sunlight readable).
- Built-in audio and LED signal flashes to user for completed records.
- Extremely rugged housing made of roto-molded plastic.
- Waterproof to IP-67 standards.
- Large, stable measuring surface holds lots of critters.
- Internal memory sufficient to store 10K+ fish records between uploads to your PC.
- Easily transfer your fish-data to your PC in CSV format over Bluetooth wireless or USB.
- Waterproof connector for USB and power hook-up.
- Wireless-Data-Collection ready (Bluetooth)
- Compatible with FEED and your custom, PC database program.
- Customized fields and functionality are remote-programmable onto the EMB (no shipping your board).
- Easily customized faceplate key arrangement and length/ruler decal key arrangement, to match your processes.
- Dimensions and weight: 145cm long x 38cm wide x 17cm tall, 9.5kg. (57” long x 15” wide x 7” tall, 21lbs.)
See the Gallery for videos of how folks use their 10MF1 to process tons of fish.